EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, software engineering, or related field required. A minimum of three years related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
No certificates, licenses, or registrations required. Technical certifications, including Umbraco 7 preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven management skills of enterprise level websites.
- Advanced working knowledge of web design, application engineering and debugging.
- Intermediate/Adobe Photoshop/Image Ready CS, Flash MX or Professional, Dreamweaver skills
- Must demonstrate assertiveness, confidence and maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Uses good judgment and includes the appropriate people in the decision-making process.
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware, software and technical troubleshooting skills
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements’ directions accurately.
- Analyzes problems involving multiple interrelated causes. Where necessary, gathers information and applies complex concepts or methods to generate an effective solution.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
- Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides and enforces all company policies.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate clearly with customers and other contacts throughout the organization.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common source code, program manuals, and/or licensing and legal contracts and documents.
- Respond appropriately and professionally to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies and/or members of the business community.
- Excellent presentation skills for use in one-on-one meetings, in small groups, with top management and/or clients or vendors of the company.